The course is held over two days and is divided into the following five modules. Each topic is taught by one or several professionals with solid experience in their respective fields. For general information about course content and objectives, please refer to the page The Courses.
The government process
- Process Overview
- Procurement and Contract Types
- Case Study
Legal and financial aspects
- Public Procurement Law
- Construction Law
- Standard Construction Contracts
- Business Law
Nomenclature and reference works
- Construction Industry Code System
- Material and Work Descriptions (AMA)
- Quantity Measurement and Compensation Rules (MER)
- Advice and Instructions (RA)
- Health and Safety Requirements
- Hiring Subcontractors
- Hiring Consulting Firms
- Project and Production Management
- Swedish Corporate Culture
The Swedish construction market
- Market Analysis
- Established and New Actors
- Current and Upcoming Projects
When and where?
This course will be held in Stockholm city centre. You will be provided with further details and hotel recommendations when you sign up for the course. For current date, please see ”Sign up”.
The participation fee for the two-day course is 19 900 SEK per person, VAT not included. Course material, lunch both days and dinner together on the first day are included. Each participant book their own accommodation.
The number of participants is limited.